Temp-WM Temperature Sensors 4-20mA output
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in t￼he U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
Description: The TEMP-WM series incorporate the best high accuracy and great stability temperature sensors. They convert the measured values into linear 4 to 20 mA signals.
The microprocessor based circuit enables full configuration of output range when used with the TxConfig PC interface and the Windows® based software.
The TEMP-WM model is dedicated to wall mounted applications.
- Accuracy: 0,5 °C @ 25 °C.
- Repeatibility: ±0,1 °C.
- Range: programmable between -50 and 120 °C (please check operational limits).
- Response Time: up to 30 s in fairly still air.
- Operational limits:
- Electronic module(WM-DM): -20 to +65 °C, 0 to 95% RH;
- Sensor and Probe (DM): -40 to +100 °C.
- Note: When measuring temperatures higher than +65 °C or lower than -20 °C, only 50% of the probe total length must be inserted into the measured environment.
- 12 to 30 Vdc (model 4-20 mA);
- Cable input: PG7 cable gland.
- Two-wire loop powered 4-20 mA or 20-4 mA.
- Voltage output: 0-10 Vdc or 10-0 Vdc (optional).
- Output resolution:
- 0,006 mA (4-20 mA);
- 0,003 V (0-10 Vcc).
- Output load (RL): Model 4-20 mA: RL (max. in Ohms) = (Vdc - 12) / 0.02; where: Vdc=power voltage in Volts.
- Ingress Protection:
- Electronic module case: IP65;
- Sensor probe: IP40.
- Internal protection against reversed voltage wire polarity.
- No electrical isolation between input, output and power circuits.