MULTIFUNCTIONAL COUNTER MODULE
SKU : VM107
Quantity on Hand : 3
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Ideal for counting people or parts, for keeping scores, etc... The HOURS:MIN and the MIN:SEC functions are also very practical (displays 23:59 & 59:59). A built-in oscillator makes it possible to time intervals without making use of an external oscillator (clock function). Counting impulses (addition & subtraction) can be given both through push buttons and the counting inputs. A memory function constantly compares the current value with a preset value and activates an output for as long as both are equal.
- count input through on-board pushbuttons or by external pulses
- display modes: normal or time (hh:mm and mm:ss)
- an internal oscillator allows time measurement
- programmable pre-set value with equal output
- selectable input debounce delay
- counter input voltage: 3...12V DC (normal dry contact also possible)
- EQUAL output: 5V DC / max. 50mA
- max. counting speed: 200 / sec. (2 / sec. with long debounce delay)
- max. count: 4 digits (9999 / 23h59m / 59m59s)
- power supply: 9 - 12V DC or transformer 2 x 9V AC / 300mA
- power consumption: 150mA max.
- dimensions: 6.5 x 3.5" x 1.4"