Modbus TCP Weather Station Gateway
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
Description: The KTA-282 Modbus TCP Weather Station Gateway is a major upgrade to the GWY-141 serial modbus gateway, adding Modbus TCP/IP support.
The gateway plugs into the weather station's console using the Davis WeatherLink cable (Weather Link for Vantage Pro Serial) and appears on the Modbus network as a Modbus TCP/IP or RTU slave. This allows your programmable controller to monitor and carry out actions based on wind speed, wind direction, temperature, etc.
- New! Two Open Collector outputs for alarms or control
- Connects to a Modbus TCP/IP network via Ethernet. Can be polled by up to three Modbus masters simultaneously
- Provides a webpage whereby TCP/IP settings can be easily configured. Also shows current settings, weather data, and communications statuses
- Also supports Modbus RTU over RS-485.
- Supports the new LOOP 2 command. This provides an additional 16 packets of previously unavailable weather data.
- Can directly write the internal memory of the weather station, allowing configuration values to be changed (commonly latitude, longitude, elevation, timezone, etc)
- Allows interrogation over HTTP to return any Modbus register values in XML format. Make your own custom application using the weather data
- The unit can be screwed to a panel, or mounted to DIN rail.
Dimensions: 115 × 90 × 40 mm