Arduino Thermocouple Multiplexer Shield (K - MAX31855K) No Headers
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in t￼he U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
Description: The KTA-259v5 Thermocouple Multiplexer Shield is designed to easily allow multiple high temperature readings with an Arduino control board. With the new version there are multiple advantages over the old KTA-259, namely, wider temperature range including below 0°C, higher accuracy, higher resolution and ability to use more thermocouple types (dependent on model).
Screw terminals are provided for thermocouple connections as thermocouple wires can not be soldered.
Note: The board ships as pictured, without Arduino headers. You can use standard brea-away headers, or the stackable headers. The board accepts both standard headers and R3 headers.
- Automotive – Engine, Exhaust and Brake temperatures are higher than most temperature sensors can handle, but within the range of Thermocouples.
- Ovens, Furnaces and Kilns – At temperatures where other temperature sensors will not operate.
- Freezer or Cryogenic monitoring – Where temperatures are well below 0°C.
- Chemical Processes – Where corrosive chemicals may damage probes or reach high temperatures thermocouples are more readily available for such processes.
- Multi-Zone Temperature Monitoring, Data Acquisition or Logging Systems– With cheap readily available thermocouples.
 KTA-259 and KTB-259 are discontinued and are included for reference only.
haidar on 05/16/2018 02:23:41
I am interested in this product to use it in my research work.
I i want to use 8 thermocouples to one Arduino to measure temperature at many locations over time.
How can i record the readings from different thermocouples to get graphs.
In another words: i need to get graph for temperature variations over time for each thermocouple.
Is it possible and how can i do it???