Greeting Card Sound Module Activated by Light Sensor
SKU : FN-G01A
Quantity on Hand : 2
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
- Built-in a 1MB flash memory, which can store max. 1 min long MP3 audio file at 128Kbps.
- Load MP3 audio file from computer to the flash memory through the micro USB port. No need any software for assistance.
- The light sensor triggers to play back the sound when the card is open or the cover is removed.
- With a 3.7V 110MAH rechargeable lithiuam battery.
- Possilbe to charge the lithium battery through the micro USB port with a DC5V power supply.
- Easy to install with a sticker at the back side.
- Great sound quality and reliable performance.
- PCB size: 62mm x 45mm x 6.4mm
- Speaker diameter: 29mm
- Weight: 14g (0.5 oz)
Greeting cards, gift boxes, jewelry boxes, toys and so on.
How to use
- Insert into free USB port on your computer using Micro USB to USB cable.
- After that it should show as a connected removable device under your "My PC" tab.
- After that you can open the device and view the sound files on it. This module can hold 1MB of sound data. Sounds files are added by simply drag and dropping the file onto the device
- Once the file has been uploaded to the board, you can remove the device from your computer and use it as you wish to.