Mini PIR Motion Activated Audio Player
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in t￼he U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
- Small and exquisite with MP3 high quality audio output.
- Equipped with a PIR motion sensor to trigger audio playback, and detection range can be up to 4 meters.
- Works with most Windows, Mac, and Linux systems.
- Incorporates 2MB built in flash memory as the standard internal memory.
- Uses micro SD card or 2MB built-in internal flash memory as storage. (choose one of both).
- Reads audio files directly from micro SD card (up to 32 GB). (micro SD card sold seperately see below)
- To copy sound files to the built-in flash memory you need a micro SD card. You copy the audio files previously loaded on to a micro SD card to the built in flash memory. (the micro USB port is only used as an alternative way to power the device - instead of using batteries if desired)
- Supports two power supply modes: 3 x AAA alkaline batteries (not included) or an external power adapter through the micro USB port.
- Supports two triggering modes: all loop repeat mode and single repeat mode.
- Two-level sound volume adjustment.
- For indoor use only.
- Dimension: 60*90*26.60mm
- Pivoting wall mounting foot included
- Used for promotions or adverting at supermarkets, shops and etc.
- Can be as a smart bell, door welcome greeter, security alarm, audio reminder and more!
Johan Smit on 04/06/2018 09:13:46
Sara, rechargeable AAA batteries should also work. Thanks.
Sara Boone on 03/19/2018 13:59:29
So far, this device has been useful. My question is: will rechargeable AAA batteries work? Or can they only be alkaline?