4 Buttons MP3 player with buttons, speaker and Battery Box
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in t￼he U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
This kit includes:
- The MP3 player board with build in 10 Watt amplifier
- 4 push buttons
- a 12 watt speaker with 4 ft of wire connected.
- battery clip to connect the 8 x AA battery holder to the board.
All that is needed is a small screwdriver to attach the wires to the MP3 board. Add 8 x AA batteries and you are good to go!
You will also need a Micro USB Cable (not included) to load the sounds to your MP3 board. Alternatively you can play them directly from a microSD card (not included) inserted into the board. If your computer doesn't have a MicroSD card reader/writer then this inexpensive microSD USB Reader and Writer will do.
Schematic of how to hook up the components to the MP3 board. The 9V battery clip can snap to the 8 x AA battery holder. Then connect the wires of the 9V battery clip to the MP board. Please note the ground connections for the buttons.
Features of The FN-BC04-TB
- High quality audio decoder which, supports MP3 and WAV audio formats.
- Sampling rates supported: 8 / 11.025 / 12 / 16 / 22.05 / 24 / 32 / 44.1 / 48 (KHz).
- 24 bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90dB and SNR 85dB.
- Supports one-on-one 4 button trigger control mode and RS232 serial port control mode.
- In button control mode, it plays back 4 sounds one-on-one by negative triggering.
- Uses microSD card and the built-in SPI flash memory as storage.
- Built-in 4MB SPI flash memory by default.
- Supports max. 32GB micro SD card.
- Possible to load audio files to the flash memory directly via the micro USB port. Connecting to computer is similar to using a USB flash drive with PC.
- Built-in mono 10 watt amplifier that can drive a 10 watt (8 ohm) speaker directly. Or 5 watt (if using 4 ohm speaker)
- Equipped with a 3.5mm audio jack for stereo output that can drive an earphone directly or to connect with an external amplifier.
- Adjustable sound volume with the onboard potentiometer.
- Wide range for power input (DC 8-24V).
- PCB size: 52mmx49mm
- Working voltage: DC 8V-24V
- Working current: ≤400mA (Input: DC12V)
- Power Consumption: ≤10W
- On-board flash memory size: 4MB
- Audio format: MP3 and WAV
K1, K2, K3 and K4 are Normally Open (N.O.) manual buttons. TX port and RX port are used to connect with a MCU, through which serial commands are sent to control the module.
Features of the speaker
- Advanced NXT drive technology provides maximum small driver fidelity
- Ultra compact design minimizes visual impact -- only 2.56" square x 0.81" deep
- Drive unit design simplifies integration into a product
- Wide sound dispersion delivers room filling sound
- Smooth frequency response and extended bandwidth
- 4ft. of wire soldered to the speaker
- Nominal Diameter: 2"
- Power Handling (RMS): 12 Watts
- Power Handling (max): 24 Watts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 150 to 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 83 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1"
Make this module motion activated: External PIR Motion Sensor
Richard Carlson on 02/18/2018 11:28:47
I’m building a headboard for my grandson and it will look like the front of a train. I want to use this soundboard to play various train whistles. Do you have another style of push buttons that I could mount to the back of the plywood so it would protrude through a hole to the front? This way all that would show would be the buttons.