- Built-in a high quality MP3 player with great sound quality.
- Built in 4MB flash memory and a micro SD slot on board.
- Works with most Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- Upload MP3 files to the flash memory easily through the mini USB port.
- Supports a micro SD card (not included) as well.
- Play back 4 sounds one-on-one by negative trigger.
- Equipped with a 10 watts amplifier for a loud sound output.
- Adjustable sound volume and wide range power input.
- Dimensions: 99x80x80(mm)
- Working voltage: DC 9-24V
- Working current: ≤400mA（INPUT: DC12V）
- Power Consumption: ≤10W
- Memory size: standard configuration 4MB SPI flash (4 minutes @ 128Kbs, 8 minutes @ 64Kbs sample rate)
- Audio format: MP3 format 32Kbps-320Kbps
PLEASE NOTE: To update the audio files (micro SD card or mini USB port for built in flash) you will need a screwdriver to take the unit apart as in the picture below.
Also orders for a quantity of 100 or more units we can upload your audio files to the flash memory for you. Please contact us for details.