Description: The microUSB Programming Adapter (μUSB-PA5-II) is a USB to Serial-TTL UART bridge converter which is very small and easy to use. It uses a mini-B type USB connector to connect to your PC andis based on the SiLabs CP2104 USB to Serial Bridge IC from Silicon Labs. Each adapter will give you multi-baud rate serial data up to 3M baud rate and access to additional signals such as flow control. The main 5 pin interface is a standard 2.54mm (0.1") pitch female header, designed to connect directly to a majority of the 4D Systems modules.
RX and TX signals are both 3.3V and 5V tolerant. This module replaces the variety of existing 4D serial bridges for the LCD kits that we carry. While a large range of 4D Systems modules are compatible with this programming adapter, some are not, for mechanical reasons.
- USB 2.0 compliant Full Speed 12Mbps maximum speed, Suspend supported
- Hardware or Xon/Xoff handshaking supported, 300bps to 3Mbps
- UART supports 7 or 8 data bits, 1-2 Stop bits, odd/even/mark/space and no parity
- Power on reset circuit
- Virtual COM port drivers allow operation with existing COM port PC applications
- Supports Windows 98 and above, MAC (OSX-8 and above) and Linux (2.4 kernel and above)
- USB powered
- Traffic/Operation LED indicates board status
- Additional flow control and features available for the user to solder, using standard 2.54mm (0.1") pitch through-holes along each side of the PCB.
- 33.7mm x 17.3mm