HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro XLR
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
Description: The HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro is the high-end version of our well-known HiFiBerry DAC+. It is a high-quality digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector) that is enhanced with features that not only further improve sound quality, but gives makers the chance to modify the board to their needs. The XLR version is specially designed for users who want to use the DAC+ Pro with professional studio equipment with symmetrical inputs.
Please note: It is strongly recommended to mount this board into a solid metal case. Otherwise mechanical stress while plugging/unplugging XLR connectors might damage the XLR connectors.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
- Professional XLR connectors
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering – Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi model A+,B+, 2B and 3B
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Dual ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Dual ultra-low jitter clock generators (22.5792 MHz and 24.576 MHz) make the DAC independent from the Raspberry Pi clock.
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
Options for Makers (need soldering on the board):
Power supply for the DAC can be completely independent from Raspberry Pi power supply
Can act as an I2S interface to external I2S DACs including high-quality master clock (22.5792 MHz and 24.576 MHz), master clock output is buffered
- Music playback devices using studio cables
- Home automation and multi-room audio systems
- Interface to external high-end I2S DACs to the Raspberry Pi
Dimensions without package:
8.0 x 7.0 x 4.0 cm
The board does not fit the HiFiBerry standard cases.