HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in t￼he U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
The HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro is the High-end version of our well-known HiFiBerry DAC+. It is a high-quality digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector) that is enhanced with features that not only further improves sound quality, but gives makers the chance to modify the board to their needs.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for the best sound quality
- Fully gold-plated RCA jacks for the best connection to the audio cables
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering. Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi models A+,B+, and 2B
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance.
- Two ultra-low jitter clock generators (22.5792 MHz and 24.576 MHz) make the DAC independent from the Raspberry Pi clock
- Comes with all the components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi
- Options for makers (need soldering on the board):
- Power supply for the DAC can be completely independent from the Raspberry Pi power supply
- Can act as an I2S interface to external I2S DACs including high-quality master clock (22.5792 MHz and 24.576 MHz), master output is buffered
- Small and elegant music playback devices
- Home automation and multi-room audio systems
- Interface to external high-end I2S DACs to the Raspberry Pi
This board design is the same as the standard HiFiBerry DAC+, the DAC+ Pro fits all the HiFiBerry DAC+ cases.