20 Second Recording Module with 9V Battery Connector
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in t￼he U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
Record: Press and hold “Record” switch. LED indicator turns on and start recording. Release switch to finish recording, and LED turns off.
Play: Press “Play” switch to play complete message once.
- 20 second non-volatile record-able IC. (Message will be retained if battery removed. You can also re-record a new message when desired)
- Includes Electret microphone for recording.
- 40mm Mylar speaker included.
- Operating Voltage: 9V (battery not included)
- Operating Current: <= 40mA (average)
- Standby Current <= 0.2mA
- PCB size: 1.8" x 1" (45mm x 25mm)
Hye Yeon Nam on 03/21/2018 01:23:22
It works well. Thank you!
Paul Clarke on 10/17/2015 20:27:48
Punch some holes in an Altoids tin and Bang! Punch them in before you add your project.
Johan Smit on 10/03/2015 18:29:42
Unfortunately we do not have an enclosure that have holes etc. specifically for this module. We only have general purpose enclosures.
David on 10/01/2015 18:28:18
How can I encase this recording module so it's protected but still has holes for the speaker and control buttons?