Arduino Thermocouple Multiplexer Shield (J - MAX31855J) No Headers
SKU : KTA-259J
Quantity on Hand : 2
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Note: Assembled version comes with headers pre-soldered to the board.
Description: The KTA-259v4 Thermocouple Multiplexer Shield is designed to easily allow multiple high temperature readings with an Arduino control board.
Screw terminals are provided for thermocouple connections as thermocouple wires can not be soldered.
- Automotive – Engine, Exhaust and Brake temperatures are higher than most temperature sensors can handle, but within the range of Thermocouples.
- Ovens, Furnaces and Kilns – At temperatures where other temperature sensors will not operate.
- Chemical Processes – Where corrosive chemicals may damage probes or reach high temperatures thermocouples are more readily available for such processes.
- Multi-Zone Temperature Monitoring, Data Acquisition or Logging Systems– With cheap readily available thermocouples.
- Add up to 8 Thermocouples to an Arduino
- Cold Junction Compensated Output
- K, J, N, S, T, E or R Type thermocouples supported dependent on model
- 0.1 (2.54mm) Pitch Screw Terminals for Thermocouple connection
- 14-bit 0.25 °C Resolution
- Nominal ±2 °C Accuracy
- Based on MAX31855 Cold-Junction Compensated Thermocouple-to-Digital Converter and ADG608 Multiplexer IC
- 13 x 8 Prototyping Area with Analog and Power pins
- Chip Select Pin Jumper Selectable means multi SPI shield compatibility
- Combine with SD card shield for powerful Temperature Logging
- Powered from 3.3V Arduino Pin, 5V compatible
|SKU / Part Number||Thermocouple Type||IC||Measured Temperature Range||Thermocouple Maximum Temperature Range |
|KTA-259K||K||MAX31855K||-200 to +1350 °C||-270 to +1372 °C|
|KTA-259J||J||MAX31855J||-40 to +750 °C||-210 to +1200 °C|
|KTA-259N||N||MAX31855N||-200 to +1300 °C||-270 to +1300°C|
|KTA-259S||S||MAX31855S||+50 to +1600 °C||+50 °C to +1768 °C|
|KTA-259T||T||MAX31855T||-250 to +400 °C||-270 to +400 °C|
|KTA-259E||E||MAX31855E||-40 to +900 °C||-270 to +1000 °C|
|KTA-259R||R||MAX31855R||-50 to +1770 °C||-50 to +1768 °C|
Note 2: This is the range of temperatures that a thermocouple of this type can measure, the Measured Temperature Range is the actual range the MAX31855 can digitise.