Description: This handy device will measure and record temperature and humidity taking up to 1600 temperature and 1600 humidity readings at selectable intervals from 1 second to 24 hours. Supplied with battery, wall mount and padlock for security. Temperature range is from -40 to 70 °C and from 0 to 100% relative humidity.
The wall mount comes included with a combination lock, allowing mounting the logger in a visible place. The 3-digit combination can be changed. The replaceable battery has a rated life of two years.
Alarms can be set for temperature and humidity, and the logger has digital outputs to connect the alarm signals to another system.
Logged data can be downloaded with the Windows utility included on a mini-CD in the box.
- Memory for 32000 readings (1600 temperature and 1600 humidity)
- Accuracy: ±1.0 °C (-40 to 70 °C), ±3% RH (35% to 80% RH)
- Large clear LCD displays logged and current data
- Selectable measurement cycle from 1 sec to 24 hours
- Up to 2 years battery life (under ideal condition at 22 °C)
- LED Alarm and Record indicators
- Programmable alarm LED displays if user-defined max/min values are exceeded
- Included analysis software can be used to view data graphically or as text
- USB Computer Interface