50W amplifier module TDA7294 (Kit)
SKU : CPS106
Quantity on Hand : 6
Skill Level : Kit - Basic Soldering Required
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
The heart of this amplifier module is a monolithic integrated circuit from SGS-Thomson, TDA7294. It is intended for use as an audio class AB amplifier in hi-fi applications. Kit includes the TDA7294 IC. It has a wide voltage range and output current capability, enabling it to supply the highest power into both 4 Ohm and 8 Ohm loads. With the addition of a handful of parts and a suitable power supply, this module will deliver > 50W RMS into 8 Ohm @ 0.1% THD. HEATSINK NOT INCLUDED. User must supply a heatsink rated at 1.4 deg C/W.
- (± 35V D.C. power supply)
- Output power : > 50W RMS, 4-8 Ω load
- ~ 80W into 4Ω max.
- ~ 60W into 8Ω max.
- Gain: 24 dB (30dB modification)
- Input sensitivity : 1.3V for 50W, 8 ohm
- 0.9V for 50W, 4 ohm
- (0.6V, 50W, 8Ω, G=30dB)
- Input impedance : 10kΩ
- Signal-to-Noise ratio : > 95 dB, (>105 dBA)
- Frequency response : ~ 20Hz - 200kHz, –3 dB
- Slew rate : > 10V/uS
- THD :
- IMD :