Description: 20 second card type recording unit. This module can be pasted (self-adhesive backing) into birthday cards, Christmas cards etc. When the card is opened your message will be played. You can record your own custom 20 second message with the built in microphone. The module is pre wired with a speaker and battery. All that is left for you to do is to record a message, past the module in your card and remove the little plastic tubing from the metal strip that protects the battery from running down when shipped from the factory.
- Description: 20 second recording card module
- Size:Length : 105mm, Width : 65mm, Height: 6.4mm(4.1"x 2.6" x 0.25")
- Accessories: Battery Insulator, Battery G10 3pcs, Speaker 40mm (1.6")
- Function: Record & Play back
- Operation: Record : Press switch. Play back : Open the card.
- Length of record: 20 seconds
- RoHS compliant: YES
Product #: CT94R
Skill Level: Assembled and Tested
|How to attach and record your message.
1) Peel the wax paper off the back of the recorder unit.
2) Place the recorder on the fold of the card as shown in the image below.
3) Remove plastic tube from the contact.
4) Press and hold the record button and record your message.
5) Release the button once you are finished.
6) Close your card.
7) If you have done the steps above correctly, the message should playback when the card is opened.
8) You can record you message again by repeating steps 4-7 until you are happy with the message.
9) To make the recording permanent, cut the wires for the microphone and the button as close to the the circuit board as possible.
Caution: Removing the plastic tube allows current from the battery to flow through the recorder draining the battery, even if the message is not being played. You should avoid removing the plastic tube until the recorder is inserted into the card. Once inserted, do not leave the card open as it will also drain the battery. Keep the card closed so metal clip does not make contact.
Also note: To record the message you must remove the tube, but once finished replace the tube until you install the recorder in the card, at which point the tube will be finally removed.
|Documentation and Downloads:|
|Leave a Comment or Ask a Question:|