CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Any product bought from us can be returned for a refund of the purchase price subject to the following conditions:
(a) We must receive the item back complete, in an unused condition in the original packaging within 21 days from date we originally shipped the product out.
(b) Shipping and Handling charge as per receipt or invoice issued by Electronics123.com, Inc. is not refundable.
(c) Return shipping is payable by customer.
(d) All sales below numbered 3 to 7 are not returnable and all such sales are final.
2. Refund of purchase price will be made as follows:
Amounts paid by credit card will be credited back to the credit card.
Check payments will only be refunded once check payment has cleared our bank account. Such refunds will be made by check.
3. All software sales and software registrations are final and no returns can be accepted.
4. Sales of any special ordered items (items that aren't listed on our web site) are final and no returns can be accepted.
5. Any items to which a trade discount or volume discount (e.g. price break for more than 10 units of a product) applied are final sales and no returns can be accepted.
6. Items listed in the "Specials and products reduced to clear" section of our web site.
7. Any items sold at a reduced price from our regular retail price list are final sales and no returns can be accepted.
8. All other items, including items receiving the 5% internet discount, may be returned for a refund provided all of the above conditions numbered 1 to 7 are met.
RMA number: A Return Merchant Authorization Number is needed before any items are returned to us. Please contact us before any item is returned to us for your RMA number. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
Electronics123.com, Inc. warrants all merchandise against defects in material or workmanship for a period of 90 days from the original purchase date unless otherwise stated in writing by Electronics123.com, Inc. If Electronics123.com, Inc. receives the product considered to be defective within this warranty period and the product is determined to be defective, Electronics123.com, Inc. will, at its sole option and discretion, either repair or replace the product. The foregoing is your sole and exclusive remedy and states Electronics123.com, Inc. entire liability arising out of this warranty. [However, Electronics123.com, Inc. will transfer to customer whatever transferable warranties and indemnities Electronics123.com, Inc. receives from the manufacturer of the products. Any claims arising from such manufacturer's warranties shall be the sole responsibility of the manufacturer and not of Electronics123.com, Inc. Moreover, Electronics123.com, Inc.'s limited warranty is void if the damage or defect has resulted from improper customer assembly, failure by customer to follow instruction, product modification, negligent or improper operation, accident, abuse or misapplication. Products returned to Electronics123.com, Inc. pursuant to this warranty must be returned to Electronics123.com, Inc. prepaid.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will Electronics123.com, Inc. be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages. Electronics123.com, Inc. shall not be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages for breach of any warranty, expressed or implied, directly or indirectly arising out of Electronics123.com, Inc.'s sale of merchandise or service, including any failure to deliver any merchandise, or arising out of customer's installation or use, whether proper or improper, of the product, separately or in combination with other equipment, or from any other cause. Products sold by Electronics123.com, Inc. are not authorized for use as critical components in life support devices or systems.
Electronics123.com, Inc. obtains all RoHS compliance status information from its suppliers solely and does not verify or confirm such status.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.electronics123.com/s.nl/it.I/id.10/.fYour Consent
- This policy was last modified on 11/13/12
PO BOX 21
Columbiana, OH 44408