This module plugs directly into the USB port of your PC. Then use the free software to record up to 300 seconds of .wav files to this module over 5 segments. Comes with a speaker and a line out for an additional amplifier or external speakers.
Playback can be triggered by any of the following: pressing one of 4 push buttons; motion picked up by the PIR sensor, and/or change in light level via the Photo cell light sensor.
- 300 seconds of re-recordable voice message over 5 segments. (8K sample rate)
- 24 / 75 / 150 / 300 / 600 / 1200 seconds available at request (MOQ 1k except 75 sec USB2MV2 already available).
- Supports up to 4 switches and 2 sensors simultaneously
- 3.5mm mono-audio output
- Supports multi-section sound
- 1 x PIR with connector included
- Use USB type-A male connect for direct plug in to USB port of PC. (USB1.1)
- Ideal for transferring custom messages for different applications.
- Adjustable sensitivity for PIR sensor
- Record sound files from PC with provided software
- Please click picture and see next page for software operation/download
This unit will directly plug into the USB port of your computer. A USB cable is NOT required. However if you do want to plug the unit into a extension USB cable first, you can order our A-male to A-female USB extension cable product number: BB147