This module plugs directly into the USB port of your PC. Then use the free software to record up to 300 seconds of .wav files to this module over 5 segments. Comes with a speaker and a line out for an additional amplifier or external speakers.
Playback can be triggered by any of the following: pressing one of 4 push buttons; motion picked up by the PIR sensor, and/or change in light level via the Photo cell light sensor.
- 300 seconds of re-recordable voice message over 5 segments. (8K sample rate)
- 24 / 75 / 150 / 300 / 600 / 1200 seconds available at request (MOQ 1k except 75 sec USB2MV2 already available).
- Supports up to 4 switches and 2 sensors simultaneously
- 40mm metal housing mylar speaker
- 3.5mm (1/8") mono-audio output
- Supports multi-section sound
- 1 x PIR with connector included
- Use USB type-A male connect for direct plug in to USB port of PC. (USB1.1)
- Ideal for transferring custom messages for different applications.
- Adjustable sensitivity for PIR sensor
- PIR Range: 9 - 13 feet.
- Record sound files from PC with provided software
- Please click picture and see next page for software operation/download
This unit will directly plug into the USB port of your computer. A USB cable is NOT required. However if you do want to plug the unit into a extension USB cable first, you can order our A-male to A-female USB extension cable product number:
Product #: USB6M+PIR
Skill Level: Assembled and Tested
If you don't want to use batteries then we suggest this power supply:
Or you can substitute the battery holder for a different one. Try one of these:
NOTE: This unit will only record .WAV files. However, you can download a .mp3 file converter here:
In Windows Vista/ Win 7 the PM66 software must be run as administrator by right clicking on the PM66 icon ad then click to "Run as administrator"
|Documentation and Downloads:|
|Leave a Comment or Ask a Question:|